Buttered vegetables are not only rich in flavor but also rich in vitamins and nutrients too! Which makes it one of the best side dishes you could ever have!
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 medium-sized potatoes, peeled and cut
- 1 can creme corn kernel
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, halved
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Parboil the carrots and potatoes for 5 to 10 minutes or until almost tender. Remove from the heat, drain, and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a pan and saute garlic and onion. Add carrots and potatoes then add mushrooms and cook for some time. Add broccoli florets and corn kernel and stir for 5 minutes on medium heat or untill vegetables get a glaze.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot.
You might like this recipe too: Buttered Corn & Carrots Recipe