Skip to content
- 30 ears sweet corn grated
- 3 cans evaporated milk
- 1 stick( or block ) of butter ( or margarine, if desired )
- 1 ½ tbsps. Baking powser
- 1 pack cheddar cheese
- ½ k white sugar
- Corn husk or skin
- Place the grated coconut in a bowl.
- Add the evaporated milk, butter baking powder, cheddar cheese and sugar. Mix thoroughly.
- Place portions of the mixture in the corn husk.
- Steam for 15 to 20 minutes or until set.
- Alternatively, you can steam the mixture first until set and wrap them incorn husks prior to serving.