- 2 pounds ribeye steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Worchestershire sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 head garlic, peeled and minced
- In a bowl, combine beef and salt and pepper to taste. Marinate for about 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar and red chili pepper flakes. Whisk together until sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
- In a wide, thick-bottomed pan over medium heat, add butter and oil. When butter begins to melt, add garlic. Cook, stirring regularly, for about 1 minute or until garlic lightly browns.
- Increase heat to high, stirring garlic continously to prevent from burning. Make sure pan is very hot. Add beef and spread across pan. Allow to sear for about 1 to 2 minutes and then turn to sear on other side.
- Add Worcestershire-soy sauce mixture and continue to cook, stirring regularly, for about 3 to 5 minutes. Serve hot.