The combination of tender beef, fresh broccoli, and rich oyster sauce is divine!
- 1 kg beef, slice into strips
- 1/2 kg broccoli, sliced
- 1/2 head garlic, minced
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, minced (optional)
- 4 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 beef broth cube
- 2 cups water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil the broccoli for about 3 minutes, remove from water and set aside.
- Place beef in a casserole or pot then season it with salt and pepper. Add 2 cups of water then boil until the meat is tender. Add water if necessary then remove from the broth and set aside.
- In a saucepan saute onion, garlic, and cooked beef. Stir fry for a few seconds then add 1/2 cup of the broth.
- Add the oyster sauce, soy sauce, and beef broth cube. Stir and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Add the cooked broccoli. Stir and cook for a few seconds then serve hot. Enjoy your beef broccoli!
You might like this recipe too: Mongolian Beef with Veggie Stir Fry Recipe