Skip to content
- 1 head garlic, crushed
- 2 medium-size onions, sliced
- ½ kg pork, sliced into strips
- ¼ kg pork liver, sliced into strips
- 1 green papaya, sliced into strips
- 1 finger pepper
- 2 packs misua noodles
- 4 cups water
- Sugar to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Heat oil and sauté garlic, onion and pork. Sauté for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add water and all the other ingredients except the misua noodles.
- Season with sugar, pepper and fish sauce according to taste. Allow simmering until cooked.
- Add the misua noodles and continue to simmer for 5minutes more.
- Serve while hot. Enjoy your batchoy!