Learn how to make banana cue! A popular Pinoy snack that’s affordable but so delicious!
This recipe makes 5 sticks of banana cue (2 bananas in one stick)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 10 pcs ripe bananas (saba/plantains)
- Cooking oil, for deep frying
- 5 bamboo sticks
- In a heated pan, put cooking oil.
- When the oil is hot enough, put in the bananas.
- Deep fry the bananas until the color turns light brown.
- Put in the brown sugar.
- Mix while frying until all bananas are coated with sugar.
- Remove from heat (use a strainer to drain oil from the bananas).
- Skewer the bananas with the bamboo sticks (recommended: 2 pcs. per stick).
- Let them cool down for a few minutes.
- Serve and enjoy your banana cue!
Banana Cue Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!