- 1 pack (200g) Bacon sliced into strips
- 3 tbsps Olive oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 Onion peeled and chopped
- 2 packs Clara Olé Chunky tomato with Basil pasta sauce
- fresh basil leaves
- 2 eggs
- spaghetti noodles
- Cook bacon in a non-stick pan, until fat renders and bacon gets crispy. Set aside.
- In another wok, heat olive oil. sauté garlic, then onions, and cook until onions are soft.
- Stir in the Clara Olé chunky Tomato with basil pasta sauce and simmer for another 10-15 minutes. Return the bacon to the pan. Snip some fresh basil and stir into the sauce.
- Next, add eggs. If in a hurry, you may just beat the eggs and stir them into the simmering sauce to make ribbons of egg in the sauce. If you have more time, you may break the eggs whole into the sauce, cover the pan and let the eggs poach in the sauce for about 10-12 minutes until just done. Serve immediately over pasta with grated Parmesan cheese and crusty garlic bread on the side.