If you think you can only order Baby Back Ribs at a restaurant, then you are wrong! You can definitely enjoy this tender and juicy dish in the comfort of your home! It is easy to prepare but you will need a lot of patience as it requires long waiting time.
- 2 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 1 (18 ounces) bottle barbecue sauce
- Tear off 4 pieces of aluminum foil big enough to enclose each portion of ribs. Spray each piece of foil with vegetable cooking spray. Brush the ribs liberally with barbecue sauce and place each portion in its own piece of foil. Wrap tightly and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Bake ribs wrapped tightly in the foil at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 2 1/2 hours. Remove from foil and add more barbecue sauce, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy your baby back ribs!
Recipe source: allrecipes.com