Skip to content
- 1 bundle kangkong
- ½ tbsp. guinamos (visayan shrimps paste)
- ½ tbsp. sliced spring onion
- ½ tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 whole red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- ¼ k. pork, cubed
- 5 pcs. Shrimps, sliced
- ½ cup tuba vinegar (or any vinegar)
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- ½ tbsp. soy sauce
- Cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Wash kangkong thoroughly in running water. Remove wilted leaves. Slice the stalks and remove the leaves.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the garlic onions.
- Add the pork and shrimps until cooked.
- Add the kangkong stalks and leaves. Stir a little.
- Add the vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and guinamos. Allow to simmer until kangkong is crispy. Garnish with sliced bell pepper.