Skip to content
Tipid Dessert #2: Coffee Jelly
- 1 pack unflavored gelatin (we used Mr. Gulaman)
- 1.5 liters water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 pack all-purpose cream (250ml)
- 1 pack condensed milk (250ml)
- Dissolve the in gelatin 1.5 liters of water (or you may follow instructions on the gelatin’s packaging).
- Bring to a boil until dissolved, then add sugar.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the instant coffee and dissolve thoroughly.
- Transfer the gelatin in a shallow container. Spread about 1 inch thick. Set aside.
- When the gelatin sets, cut into cubes.
- Blend the all-purpose cream and condensed milk in a separate container. Pour the mixture to the gelatin and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
Next recipe >>>